Fabrication of Large-area Multi-scale-architectured Thin-Film SOFC via Commercially Viable Thin-film Technology
- Fabrication of Large-area Multi-scale-architectured Thin-Film SOFC via Commercially Viable Thin-film Technology
- 노호성; 홍종섭; 김형철; 윤경중; 김병국; 이종호; 손지원
- Large-area TF-SOFC; sputtering
- Issue Date
- ECS transactions
- VOL 68, NO 1, 1915-1950
- The feasibility of realizing large-area multi-scale-architectured thin-film solid oxide fuel cell (TF-SOFC) by using commercially viable thin-film technology, sputtering in the present study, is
investigated. By using a 2-inch sputtering system, the multi-scalearchitectured platform consisting of a nanostructure NiO-yttriastabilized zirconia (YSZ) interlayer and an ultra-thin YSZ electrolyte is successfully fabricated over a 5 cm by 5 cm NiOYSZ anode support. An open circuit voltage of 1.1 V and a peak power density exceeding 1 Wcm-2 are obtained; thus the total power output from the cell reaches 16 W at 600oC. The present study demonstrates the possibility of transferring the multi-scalearchitectured TF-SOFC technology to the industrial sector using commercial thin-film technologies
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.