Gradient Anode Functional Layer for Thin Y:BaZrxCe1-xO3 Electrolyte in Low-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
- Gradient Anode Functional Layer for Thin Y:BaZrxCe1-xO3 Electrolyte in Low-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
- 배기호; S. Lee; D. Y. Jang; H. J. Kim; H. Lee; 신동욱; 손지원; 심준형
- BCZY; Gradient anode; TF-PCFC
- Issue Date
- ECS transactions
- VOL 68, NO 1, 1527-1530
- Microstructure and fuel cell performance of thin film protonic ceramic fuel cell (PCFC) with yttrium doped barium ceratezirconate (BCZY) are investigated in this work. Thin electrolyte
(thickness < 1 􀈝􀁐) is fabricated using pulsed laser deposition on a novel anode functional layer (AFL) which has gradient composition of BCZY and NiO. Electrostatic slurry spray deposition is utilized to fabricate the gradient AFL. In microstructure observation of the PCFC, fully dense thin electrolyte with good interfacial adhesion is confirmed. From fuel cell test, the high maximum power densities of 􀀗􀀙􀀕􀯅􀀙􀀓􀀘 mW/cm2 are obtained at operating temperatures of 5􀀘􀀓􀯅􀀙50 ºC, along with open circuit voltages 􀁒􀁉􀀃􀀓􀀑􀀜􀀘􀯅􀀓􀀑􀀛􀀚􀀃􀀹
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.