Influence of Sintering Additive on the Electrical Conductivity, Chemical Stability and Sinterability of BaCe0.55Zr0.3Y0.15O3
- Influence of Sintering Additive on the Electrical Conductivity, Chemical Stability and Sinterability of BaCe0.55Zr0.3Y0.15O3
- 안혁순; 신동욱; 최성민; 홍종섭; 윤경중; 손지원; 김병국; 이종호
- Ceramic proton conductors; SOFC; sintering additives; electrical conductivity; chemical stability; sinterability
- Issue Date
- ECS transactions
- VOL 68, NO 1, 467-471
- In this study, BaCe0.55Zr0.3Y0.15O3-􀄯 was synthesized via solid state reaction (SSR) method and successfully sintered at relatively low temperature below 1400oC using various types of nickel oxide additives (simple oxide form, NiO and compound form, BaY2NiO5). In order to compare the effect of different forms of sintering additives, we investigated the electrical conductivity, chemical stability and sinterability via dilatometry, DC 4-probe conductivity measurement, XRD and TG analysis. In addition to the experimental results, possibility and limitation of compound form of sintering aid will also be addressed in this paper.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.