Inhibitory Effects of Sphallerocarpus gracilis on IgE-induced Degranulation in Rat Basophilic Leukemia Mast Cells and TNF-α- and IFN-γ-induced Expression of Chemokines and Cytokines in Human Keratinocytes
- Inhibitory Effects of Sphallerocarpus gracilis on IgE-induced Degranulation in Rat Basophilic Leukemia Mast Cells and TNF-α- and IFN-γ-induced Expression of Chemokines and Cytokines in Human Keratinocytes
- 김명석; 남의정; 아흐마드 란디; 임수지; 노주원
- Sphallerocarpus gracilis; IgE; Keratinocytes; Chemokines
- Issue Date
- 2015년도 한국응용생명화학회 국제학술대회
- Sphallerocarpus gracilis from Mongol is a little-investigated edible and medicinal plant. In the present study, the effects of Sphallerocarpus gracilis extract (SGE) on activation and degranulation of rat basophilic leukemia (RBL-2H3) mast cells and expression of chemokines and cytokines in HaCaT cells were investigated. To evaluate the effects of SGE on allergy and atopic dermatitis, we determined its effects on degranulation, and inflammatory mediators in IgE-stimulated RBL-2H3 cells and production and expression of chemokines and cytokines in TNF-α- and IFN-γ-stimulated HaCaT cells. SGE inhibited secretion of β-hexosaminidase and histamine, production of prostaglandin E2, and the mRNA expression of IL-4, and TNF-α in -stimulated RBL-2H3 cells. Furthermore, SGE also inhibited productions and expressions of TARC, MDC, and IL-6 in TNF-α- and IFN-γ-stimulated HaCaT cells. These results indicate that SGE might be useful as an agent against immediate-type hypersensitivity and atopic dermatitis.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.