A Wireless Monitoring Sub-nA Resolution Test Platform for Nanostructure Sensors
- A Wireless Monitoring Sub-nA Resolution Test Platform for Nanostructure Sensors
- 장지웅; 변영태; 이택진; 우덕하; 이석; 전영민
- test platform; signal amplification and processing circuits; nanostructure sensors; carbon nanotube; remote monitoring
- Issue Date
- VOL 13, NO 6, 7827-7837
- We have constructed a wireless monitoring test platform with a sub-nA resolution signal amplification/processing circuit (SAPC) and a wireless communication network to test the real-time remote monitoring of the signals from carbon nanotube (CNT) sensors. The operation characteristics of the CNT sensors can also be measured by the ISD-VSD curve with the SAPC. The SAPC signals are transmitted to a personal computer by Bluetooth communication and the signals from the computer are transmitted to smart phones by Wi-Fi communication, in such a way that the signals from the sensors can be remotely monitored through a web browser. Successful remote monitoring of signals from a CNT sensor was achieved with the wireless monitoring test platform for detection of 0.15% methanol vapor with 0.5 nA resolution and 7 Hz sampling rate.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.