Responsive geo-referenced content visualization based on a user interest model and level of detail
- Responsive geo-referenced content visualization based on a user interest model and level of detail
- 서대일; 유병현; 고희동
- geo-referenced content; interest model; level-of-detail; point of interest; visualization
- Issue Date
- International journal of geographical information science : IJGIS
- VOL 29, NO 8, 1441-1469
- With steady growth in the deployment of sensor networks and widespread usage of mobile devices, the production of geo-referenced data is increasing exponentially, while analysis of the data typically uses a variety of application services on the Internet for activities such as logging and driving. This geo-referenced content needs to be classified and organized according to user interest for location-based decision-making. In this study, we define a user interest model and propose a method for organizing and presenting content based on the model. Our approach reconstructs geo-referenced content from a variety of sources based on points of interest organized by the user interest model. We present typical cases of using the proposed method, including a theme park resort, personal weather stations, and travel planning to show how the proposed method facilitates user decision-making based on the geo-referenced content.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.