Characteristics of the Coherent EUV Light Source for EUV Metrology
- Characteristics of the Coherent EUV Light Source for EUV Metrology
- 김용수; 김영희; 박준; 성하민; 김점술; 이주한; 전영민
- EUV; Coherent; HHG; fs Laser
- Issue Date
- Conference on Laser and Electro-Optics Pacific Rim(CLEO-PR)
- VOL 25B2-3, 1-2
- Coherent EUV light at 13.5 nm was generated by high-harmonic generation using a 35-fs pulsed laser at 796 nm in Ne gas, which showed stable operation within 5% deviation over an hour.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.