Actinic EUV Mask Inspection using Coherent EUV Source based on High-order Harmonic Generation
- Actinic EUV Mask Inspection using Coherent EUV Source based on High-order Harmonic Generation
- 김용수; 박준; 박한용; 성하민; 김점술; 이승범; 조현우; 이주한; 박민철; 전영민
- CSM; HHG; EUV; EUV Mask Inspection; Coherence
- Issue Date
- Conference on Laser and Electro-Optics Pacific Rim(CLEO-PR)
- VOL 26F2-4, 1-2
- We developed a coherent scattering microscope (CSM) for actinic EUV mask inspection. The CSM system was designed to measure critical dimensions down to 88 nm, and 200 nm l/s patterns were experimentally inspected.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.