High Thermal Performance of SnO2:F Thin Transparent Heaters with Scattered Metal Nanodots
- High Thermal Performance of SnO2:F Thin Transparent Heaters with Scattered Metal Nanodots
- 차이룰 후다야; Bup Ju Jeon; 이중기
- Transparent heater; SnO2:F; Scattered Metal Nano Dots
- Issue Date
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
- VOL 7, NO 1, 57-61
- Facile production and novel transparent heaters consisting of fluorine-doped tin oxide (SnO2:F or FTO) thin films covered with three different scattered metal nanodots (Cr-nd, NiCr-nd and Ni-nd) prepared by plasma-enhanced sputtering system and electron cyclotron resonance−metal
organic chemical vapor deposition are investigated. The heaters exhibit excellent optical transmittances of over 85% and superior saturated temperatures of more than 80 °C when a relatively low 12 V DC is supplied. The scattered metal nanodots FTO heaters successfully improve
the specific power of bare FTO heater by 21, 15, and 12% for NiCr-nd FTO, Cr-nd FTO, and Ni-nd FTO, respectively. These results reveal that the FTO transparent heaters with scattered metal nanodots are the suitable heating materials that can be applied for various functional devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.