Detection of Neuromuscular Response in Gait Perturbation: A Potential Application in Overground Gait Rehabilitation
- Detection of Neuromuscular Response in Gait Perturbation: A Potential Application in Overground Gait Rehabilitation
- 최준혁; 정상훈; 김영훈; 강효림; 이종민; 김승종; 김형민
- electroencephalography; brain-computer interface; gait rehabilitation
- Issue Date
- IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC)
- In order to investigate the neuromuscular response due to gait perturbation, electroencephalogram (EEG) and electromyogram (EMG) were measured. The response time of EEG and EMG was detected at 120 and 180 ms after the perturbation onset, respectively. The result suggests that we have fall preparation time of 80 ms with EEG prior to the body movement measured by accelerometer at 200 ms.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.