Spin-Based Complementary Logic Device Using Datta?Das Transistors
- Spin-Based Complementary Logic Device Using Datta?Das Transistors
- 구현철; 정인화; 김철우
- spin transistor; complementary logic device
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on electron devices
- VOL 62, NO 9, 3056-3060
- The spin-FET has been realized using a semiconductor channel, but two complementary trans istors analogous to n- and p-type of the conventional charge transistors have not yet been developed. We propose a complementary logic device consisting of two types of devices, namely, parallel and antiparallel spin transistors, in which the alignments of the magnetization directions of the source and the drain electrodes are parallel or antiparallel, respectively. Only one of the two transistors is conducting at a given gate voltage. An assessment of the feasibility was carried out by performing logic gate simulations based on the experimental spin transistor parameters.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.