A small-molecule probe for selective profiling and imaging of monoamine oxidase B activities in models of parkinson's disease
- A small-molecule probe for selective profiling and imaging of monoamine oxidase B activities in models of parkinson's disease
- Li lin; Zhang Cheng-Wu; Ge Jingyan; Qian Linghui; Chai Bing-Han; Zhu Qing; 이준석; Lim Kah-Leong; Yao, Shao Q.
- Issue Date
- Angewandte Chemie international edition
- VOL 54, NO 37, 10821-10825
- The design of the first dual-purpose activity-based probe of monoamine oxidaseB (MAO-B) is reported. This probe is highly selective towardsMAO-B, even at highMAO-A expression levels, and could sensitively report endogenous MAO-B activities by both in situ proteome profiling and livecell bioimaging. With a built-in imaging module as part of the probe design, the probe was able to accomplish what all previously reported MAO-B imaging probes failed to do thus
far: the live-cell imaging of MAO-B activities without encountering diffusion problems.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.