Dual Gate Black Phosphorus Field Effect Transistors on Glass for NOR Logic and Organic Light Emitting Diode Switching
- Dual Gate Black Phosphorus Field Effect Transistors on Glass for NOR Logic and Organic Light Emitting Diode Switching
- 김진성; 전표진; 이준영; 최경희; 이희성; 조영석; 이영택; 황도경; 임성일
- Black phosphorus; dual-gate FET; OLED switching; NOR logic; inverter
- Issue Date
- Nano letters
- VOL 15, NO 9, 5778-5783
- We have fabricated dual gate field effect transistors (FETs) with 12 nm-thin black phosphorus (BP) channel on glass substrate, where our BP FETs have a patterned-gate architecture with 30 nm-thick Al2O3 dielectrics on top and bottom of a BP channel. Top gate dielectric has simultaneously been used as device encapsulation layer, controlling the threshold voltage of FETs as well when FETs mainly operate under bottom gate bias. Bottom, top, and dual gate-controlling mobilities were estimated to be 277, 92, and 213 cm2/V s, respectively. Maximum ON-current was measured to be ∼5 μA at a drain voltage of −0.1 V but to be as high as ∼50 μA at −1 V, while ON/OFF current ratio appeared to be 3.6 × 103 V. As a result, our dual gate BP FETs demonstrate organic light emitting diode (OLED) switching for green and blue OLEDs, also demonstrating NOR logic functions by separately using top- and bottom-input.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.