Plasma assisted tunable exciton states in monolayer MoS2
- Plasma assisted tunable exciton states in monolayer MoS2
- 김영희; 전영인; 박준; 김재헌; 전영민
- MoS2; Photoluminescence; Plasma; Electron density
- Issue Date
- Conference on Laser and Electro-Optics Pacific Rim(CLEO-PR)
- VOL 27P-89, 1-2
- We performed photoluminescence (PL) and Raman spectroscopy for Cl2 and H2 plasma modified monolayer MoS2 (1L-MoS2) crystals. We demonstrated that PL intensities in 1L-MoS2 can be tuned by treating Cl2 and H2 plasma.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.