Effect of (Mg, Al) double doping on the thermal decomposition of LiMn2O4 cathodes investigated by time-resolved X-ray diffraction
- Effect of (Mg, Al) double doping on the thermal decomposition of LiMn2O4 cathodes investigated by time-resolved X-ray diffraction
- 디키 수산토; 김해식; 김지영; 임선혜; 양지운; 최수안; 정경윤
- LiMn2O4; Capacity Fading; Mg Al doping; Thermal Stability; Time-resolved X-ray diffraction
- Issue Date
- Current applied physics
- VOL 15, NO S1, S27-S31
- The performance of undoped and (Mg, Al) doubly doped LiMn2O4 electrodes were compared, with the latter having better cycle retention at room temperature and enhanced cycling performance at elevated temperatures. The effect of double (Mg, Al) doping on the thermal stability of charged and uncharged samples was studied by time-resolved X-ray diffraction, revealing that Mg and Al significantly improve the structural stability of LiMn2O4 during heat treatment.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.