Quantum discord protection from amplitude damping decoherence
- Quantum discord protection from amplitude damping decoherence
- 윤지원; 홍강희; 임향택; 이종찬; 권오성; 한상욱; 김용수; 문성욱; 김윤호
- Quantum correlation; Quantum discord; Decoherence; Weak measurement
- Issue Date
- Optics express
- VOL 23, NO 20, 26012-26022
- Entanglement is known to be an essential resource for many quantum information processes. However, it is now known that some quantum features may be acheived with quantum discord, a generalized measure of quantum correlation. In this paper, we study how quantum discord, or more specifically, the measures of entropic discord and geometric discord are affected by the influence of amplitude damping decoherence. We also show that a protocol deploying weak measurement and quantum measurement reversal can effectively protect quantum discord from amplitude damping decoherence, enabling to distribute quantum correlation between two remote parties in a noisy environment.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.