Morphology-controlled solvothermal synthesis of Li 2 FeSiO 4 nanoparticles for Li-ion battery cathodes
- Morphology-controlled solvothermal synthesis of Li 2 FeSiO 4 nanoparticles for Li-ion battery cathodes
- Jeong-Jin Lee; Hung-Cuong Dinh; Sun-il Mho; In-Hyeong Yeo; 조원일; Dong-Wan Kim
- lithium ion battery; cathode material; Li2FeSiO4; morphology; solothermal
- Issue Date
- Materials letters
- VOL 160, 507-510
- In this work, Li2FeSiO4 nanoparticles with two types of morphologies, spherical and rod-shaped, were prepared via a facile water/ethylene-glycol-based solvothermal method by using different kinds of iron sources and surfactants. When evaluated as a cathode material for lithium-ion batteries, carbon-coatedLi2FeSiO4 nanospheres exhibited good cycling stability and lar ge Li storage capacities, delivering 150 and 200 mA h g 1 at room temperature and 55 °C, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.