(1) 염화칼슘이 함침된 펄라이트를 이용한 화학축열에 대한 실험적 연구
- (1) 염화칼슘이 함침된 펄라이트를 이용한 화학축열에 대한 실험적 연구
- 정한솔; 김학성; 황경엽; 김광호
- Heat storage system; Thermochemical heat storage; Calcium chloride; Perlite; Composite thermochemical
- Issue Date
- VOL 27, NO 3, 123-127
- Thermochemical heat storage is a cutting-edge technology which could balance energy usage between supplies and demands. Recent studies suggest that thermochemical heat storage has significant advantages compared to other storage methods such as latent heat storage or sensible heat storage. Nevertheless, ongoing research and development studies show that the thermochemical heat storage has some serious problems. To bring the thermochemical heat storage method into market, we introduce experimental setup with composite material using perlite that supports calcium chloride sorbent. Also, to compare thermal properties with composite material, we use pure thermochemical material. Then, we found that the composite material has higher heat storage density by mass than pure calcium chloride. Moreover, it can be regenerated easily, which was not possible in pure thermochemical materials
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.