Fabrication of NiO-Y:BaZrO3 Composite Anode for Thin Film-Protonic Ceramic Fuel Cells using Tape-Casting
- Fabrication of NiO-Y:BaZrO3 Composite Anode for Thin Film-Protonic Ceramic Fuel Cells using Tape-Casting
- 배기호; 노호성; Dong Young Jang; Manjin Kim; Hyun Joong Kim; 홍종섭; 이종호; 김병국; 손지원; 심준형
- NiO-BZY; PCFC; Composite anode supports; tape casting
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Ceramic Society; 한국세라믹학회지
- VOL 52, NO 5, 320-324
- Optimization of the fabrication process of NiO-yttrium doped barium zirconate (BZY) composite anode substrates using tapecasting for high performance thin-film protonic ceramic fuel cells (PCFCs) is investigated. The anode substrate is composed of a tens of microns-thick anode functional layer laminated over a porous anode substrate. The macro-pore structure of the anode support
is induced by micron-scale polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) pore formers. Thermal gravity analysis (TGA) and a dilatometer are used to determine the polymeric additive burn-out and sintering temperatures. Crystallinity and microstructure of the tape-cast NiO-BZY anode are analyzed after the sintering.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.