Optical parameters and work function of ZneIneSneO films
- Optical parameters and work function of ZneIneSneO films
- 이승훈; 박효민; 김영도; 탁성주; 강윤묵; 김원목; 이해석; 김동환
- Work function; ITO; Zn-In-Sn-O; Sputter; Heterojunction solar cell
- Issue Date
- Current applied physics
- VOL 15, NO 3, 238-241
- The work function behavior of Zn–In–Sn–O (ZITO) films with various Zn and Sn contents were studied. The work function increased with addition of Zn content. With further increase of Zn contents, the work function gradually decreased. The work function behavior can be investigated by (1) Fermi level position relative the carrier concentration, (2) ionization potential by the surface dipole change. The Fermi level position related the carrier concentration was calculated by Drude parameters, and ionization potential measured by UPS. As results, we confirmed that the work function of ZITO may be linked to changes in ionization potential, not carrier concentration.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.