Synthesis of Novel Dihydropyridothienopyrimidin-4,9-dione Derivatives
- Synthesis of Novel Dihydropyridothienopyrimidin-4,9-dione Derivatives
- 김영재; 김민주; 박무성; 태진성; 백두종; 박기덕; 추현아
- dihydropyridothienopyrimidin-4,9-dione; pyridothienopyrimidine; successive
- Issue Date
- VOL 20, 5074-5084
- A novel molecular scaffold, dihydropyridothienopyrimidin-4,9-dione, was synthesized from benzylamine or p-methoxybenzylamine in six steps involving successive ring closure to form a fused ring system composed of dihydropyridone, thiophene and pyrimidone. The pharmacological versatility of the dihydropyridothenopyrimidin-4,9-dione scaffold was demonstrated by inhibitory activity against metabotropic glutamate receptor subtype 1 (mGluR1), which shows that the title compounds can serve as an interesting scaffold for the discovery of potential bioactive molecules for the treatment of human diseases.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.