Construction of Synthetic Promoter-Based Expression Cassettes for the Production of Cadaverine in Recombinant Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Construction of Synthetic Promoter-Based Expression Cassettes for the Production of Cadaverine in Recombinant Corynebacterium glutamicum
- 오영훈; 최재우; 김은영; 송봉근; 정기준; 박경문; 김일권; 우한민; 이승환; 박시재
- Cadaverine; L-lysine; Fermentation; C. glutamicum; Synthetic promoters
- Issue Date
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology
- VOL 176, 2065-2075
- Corynebacterium glutamicum is an important microorganism in the biochemical industry for the production of various platform chemicals. However, despite its importance, a limited number of studies have been conducted on how to constitute gene expression cassettes in engineered C. glutamicum to obtain desired amounts of the target products.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.