An azobenzene-based photochromic liquid crystalline amphiphile for a remote-controllable light shutter
- An azobenzene-based photochromic liquid crystalline amphiphile for a remote-controllable light shutter
- Dae-Yoon Kim; 이상아; Huisu Kim; 김수민; Namil Kim; Kwang-Un Jeong
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 51, NO 55, 11080-11083
- By considering intramolecular conformations and intermolecular interactions, an azobenzene-based photochromic liquid crystalline amphiphile is synthesized for demonstrating a remote-controllable light shutter by the photo-induced isothermal phase transition between the highly ordered crystal phase and the isotropic liquid phase.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.