Catalyst and doping methods for arc
- Catalyst and doping methods for arc
- 조현진; 오인섭; 강정호; 박성찬; 구본철; 박민; 곽순종; Partha Khanra; 이중희; 김명종
- arc discharge; graphene; catalyst; doping
- Issue Date
- VOL 25, NO 44, 445601-1-445601-7
- Nitrogen-doped graphene synthesis with ~g scale has been accomplished using the arc discharge method. The defects formed in the synthesis process were reduced by adding various metal catalysts, among which Bi2O3 was found to be the most effective. Adding dopants to the starting materials increased the electrical conductivity of the graphene product, and the doping concentration in graphene was tuned by adjusting the amount of nitrogen dopants. A step-wise technique to fabricate graphene thin films was developed, including dispersion, separation, and filtering processes. The arc graphene can also find its potential application in supercapacitors, taking advantage of its large surface area and improved conductivity by doping.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.