Modifications in the electronic structure of Rare-Earth doped
- Modifications in the electronic structure of Rare-Earth doped
- Priyanka Trivedi; Savan Katba; Sadaf Jethva; Malay Udeshi; Brinda Vyas; Megha Vagadia; S. Gautam; 채근화; K. Asokan; D. G. Kuberkar
- Rare Earth; Electronic tructure; Hybridization; XAS
- Issue Date
- Solid state communications
- VOL 222, 5-8
- We report the modifications in the electronic structure of Rare Earth(RE) doped polycrystalline BiFeO3 (Bi0.9RE0.1FeO3 (RE¼ La, Pr,andEr)) synthesized using conventional solid state reaction method.Struc-tural studies using XRD shows that all the samples possess rhombohedral symmetry.AscomparedtoErand Pr-doped BiFeO3, La-doping results in the improvement inP–E behavior. X-ray absorption studies at Fe L-edge shows the presence of mixed valence state of Feionsinall the samples. Interestingly, OK-edge spectra of La-doped BiFeO3 shows enhancement in the intensity of the feature ‘b’ assigned to the hybridization of Bi6s and O2p orbital.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.