Diagnosis of prostate cancer via nanotechnological approach
- Diagnosis of prostate cancer via nanotechnological approach
- 강정민; 전민홍; 장근혁; 송상훈; 정인갑; 김종수; Peter Searson; 이관희
- bioassay; nanomaterial; nanodevice; PSA; non-PSA biomarker; bodily fluid
- Issue Date
- International journal of nanomedicine
- VOL 10, 6555-6569
- Prostate cancer is one of the leading causes of cancer-related deaths among the Caucasian adult males in Europe and the USA. Currently available diagnostic strategies for patients with prostate cancer are invasive and unpleasant and have poor accuracy. Many patients have been overly or underly treated resulting in a controversy regarding the reliability of current conventional diagnostic approaches. This review discusses the state-of-the-art research in the development of novel noninvasive prostate cancer diagnostics using nanotechnology coupled with suggested diagnostic strategies for their clinical implication.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.