Highly sensitive photosensor based on in situ synthesized CdS nanowires
- Highly sensitive photosensor based on in situ synthesized CdS nanowires
- Byung-Gi An; Young Wook Chang; Hong-Rae Kim; 이경호; 강민정; 박재관; Jae-Chul Pyun
- CdS; Nanowire; Photosensor; Parylene
- Issue Date
- Sensors and actuators. B, Chemical
- VOL 221, 884-890
- In this work, CdS nanowires were synthesized in situ on the finger electrodes of interdigitated Au-electrodes via pulsed-laser deposition (PLD, KrF excimer laser excited at 248 nm) using a sintered CdS target at the center of a quartz tube in a hot-wall furnace. The photo-response characteristics of the in situ synthesized CdS nanowires such as sensitivity, reproducibility, and response according to the wavelength of the incident light were analyzed and compared to those of a CdS thin-film electrode. Photosensitivity enhancement was investigated following the deposition of a parylene film with anti-reflecting properties on the CdS nanowires. (C) 2015 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.