Naphthalenones and Isocoumarins from a Costa Rican Fungus Xylariaceae sp. CR1546C
- Naphthalenones and Isocoumarins from a Costa Rican Fungus Xylariaceae sp. CR1546C
- 김기현; Christine Beemelmanns; Catalina Murillo; Anny Guillen; Loengrin Umana; Giselle Tamayo-Castillo; 김수남; Jon Clardy; Shugeng Cao
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL RESEARCH-S
- VOL 38, NO 23, 722-725
- A new naphthalenone, (R )-4,6,8-trihydroxy-3,4-dihydro-1(2H )-naphthalenone and a new isocoumarin, 6,8-dihydroxy-(3R )-(2-oxopropyl)-3,4-dihydroisocoumarin, together with eight related known compounds were isolated from the endolichenic fungal species, CR1546C from Costa Rican lichen Sticta fuliginosa (Lobariaceae). Their structures were elucidated by spectroscopic methods, including extensive 1D- and 2D‑NMR techniques and chemical methods. All of the isolated compounds exhibited moderate antifungal activity against the yeast Candida albicans.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.