Synergistic Strategies for the Preparation of Highly Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells on Plastic substrates: Combination of Chemical and Physical Sintering
- Synergistic Strategies for the Preparation of Highly Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells on Plastic substrates: Combination of Chemical and Physical Sintering
- 리위롱; 유기천; 이도권; 김진영; 손해정; Kim, Jong Hak; 이철호; Hernan Miguez; 고민재
- dye-sensitized; chemical sintering; nanoglue
- Issue Date
- RSC advances
- VOL 5, NO 94, 76795-76803
- Preparation of well-interconnected TiO2 electrodes at low temperature is critical for the fabrication of highly efficient dye-sensitized solar cells (DSCs) on plastic substrates. Herein we explore a synergistic approach using a combination of chemical and physical sintering. We formulate a binder-free TiO2 paste based on "nanoglue" as the chemical sintering agent, and use it to construct a photoelectrode on plastic by low-temperature physical compression to further improve the connectivity of TiO2 films. We systematically investigated the factors affecting the photovoltaic performance and found the conditions to achieve electron diffusion lengths as long as 25 mm and charge collection efficiencies as high as 95%, as electrochemical impedance spectroscopy measurements indicate. We apply this approach to obtain a DSC deposited on plastic displaying 6.4% power conversion efficiency based on commercial P25 titania particles
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.