A Mobile Application for Supporting Surgical Workflow
- A Mobile Application for Supporting Surgical Workflow
- 김재관; 박면웅; 황현태; 이수홍
- mobile application; surgical workflow; operating
room; information integration
- Issue Date
- MOBILITY 2015 : The Fifth International Conference on Mobile Services, Resources, and Users
- , 22-23
- This paper presents a mobile application to enhance safety and efficiency in the operating room. The application plays a crucial role in preparing the surgical personnel and gaining useful help as needed in real time. Seamless integration of information is implemented to support surgical workflow beyond spatial constraints.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.