Salinazinones A and B: Pyrrolidinyl-oxazinones from solar saltern-derived Streptomyces sp. KMF-004
- Salinazinones A and B: Pyrrolidinyl-oxazinones from solar saltern-derived Streptomyces sp. KMF-004
- 김민철; 이정환; 신보라; 수베디 라리타; 차진욱; 박진수; 오동찬; 김선여; 권학철
- 천연물; Natural Products; 미생물; Microorganism; 신물질; New Compound; 구조해석; Structure Elucidation; 살리나지논; Salinazinone
- Issue Date
- Organic letters
- VOL 17, NO 20, 5024-5027
- Salinazinones A (1) and B (2), two unprecedented pyrrolidinyl-oxazinones, were isolated from the culture broth of Streptomyces sp. KMF-004 from a solar saltern at Aphae Island, Korea. The structures of these salinazinones, which are unusual and consist of 2-methylpropenyl-1,3-oxazin-6-one bearing 1-oxopyrrolidinyl substituents, were assigned by spectral and chemical analyses using Mosher's method, circular dichroism (CD), and calculated ECD. Salinazinones are the first examples of a natural alkaloid class composed of an oxazinone-pyrrolidone conjugate.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.