Crystal Structure and Optical Properties of Al-Doped ZnO Large-Area Thin Films Using 1500 mm Dual Cylindrical Cathodes
- Crystal Structure and Optical Properties of Al-Doped ZnO Large-Area Thin Films Using 1500 mm Dual Cylindrical Cathodes
- 이진주; 하종윤; 임해나; 최원국; 최지원
- Mesoporous Tin Oxide; Hazardous Gas Sensor; Impregnated Palladium; Transparent Conducting Oxide; Al-Doped ZnO; Cylindrical Type Magnetron Cathode
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 15, 8370-8374
- The large-area Al-doped ZnO thin films are successfully deposited at room temperature on polycarbonate substrate using a 1500 mm dual cylindrical cathodes sputtering system. Those thin films have smooth surfaces (RMS: 9.6 nm) and lower thicknesses deviation (Uniformity: 98.6%) despite of high RF power. The optical transmittance properties of 3.13 wt% Al doped ZnO thin films have above 85% in visible region. A dual cylindrical cathodes sputtering system can fabricate transparent electrode on flexible electronic devices at room temperature for mass production of 6th generation solar cell and display industry
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.