Surface and Electrical Properties of 2 wt% Cr-doped Ni Ultrathin Film Electrode for MLCCs
- Surface and Electrical Properties of 2 wt% Cr-doped Ni Ultrathin Film Electrode for MLCCs
- 임해나; 이진주; 최지원
- Cr-doped Ni; Metal electrode; Electrical properties; Ultrathin films electrode; MLCCs; Sputtering
- Issue Date
- Journal of Sensor Science and Technology
- VOL 24, NO 4, 224-227
- In this study, 2 wt% Cr-doped Ni thin films were deposited using DC sputtering on a bare Si substrate using a 4 inch target at room temperature. In order to obtain ultrathin films from Cr-doped Ni thin films with high electrical properties and uniform surface, the microstructure and electrical properties were investigated as a function of deposition time. For all deposition times, the Cr-doped Ni thin films had low average resistivity and small surface roughness. However, the resistivity of the Cr-doped Ni thin films at various ranges showed large differences for deposition times below 90 s. From the results, 120 s is considered as the appropriate deposition time for Cr-doped Ni thin films to obtain the lowest resistivity, a low surface roughness, and a small difference of resistivity. The Cr-doped Ni thin films are prospective materials for microdevices as ultrathin film electrodes.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.