The relation between carbon deposition and hydrogen production in glycerol steam reforming
- The relation between carbon deposition and hydrogen production in glycerol steam reforming
- 고유진; 고광섭; 이홍주; 문동주; 박남국; 김영철
- Catalyst; Glycerol; Carbon; Reforming; Hydrogen
- Issue Date
- International journal of hydrogen energy
- VOL 40, NO 35, 11840-11847
- The performance of Ni-based Al2O3 catalyst for glycerol reforming has been investigated in fixed-bed reactor of different operational conditions. Of the three catalysts that are investigated (Ni-Fe-Ce/Al2O3, Ni-Fe-La/Al2O3, Ni-Fe-Cr/Al2O3), Ni-Fe-Ce/Al2O3, with the largest surface area, strong metal support interaction (SMSI) and the smallest carbon deposition after reaction, shows the best activity. Further temperature and pressure tests conducted with this catalyst revealed its superior performance at high temperature and atmospheric pressure in terms of increasing H-2 production and glycerol conversion by inhibiting carbon deposition on the catalyst surface.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.