Sensitivity of anabolic steroids based on GC-EI/MS, GC-EI/MS/MS, LC-ESI/MS/MS, LC-Ag+CIS/MS/MS and GC-ESI/MS/MS in doping control analysis
- Sensitivity of anabolic steroids based on GC-EI/MS, GC-EI/MS/MS, LC-ESI/MS/MS, LC-Ag+CIS/MS/MS and GC-ESI/MS/MS in doping control analysis
- 차은주; 김소희; 김희원; 김호준; 권오승; 이재익
- Issue Date
- 33th Manfred Donike Workshop
- Anabolic steroids are important classes of doping agents and frequently used. Various researches were performed to improve the sensitivity and selectivity in steroids analysis using gas chromatography (GC) with electron impact ionization (EI) source or liquid chromatography (LC) with electrospray ionization (ESI) mass spectrometry (MS). In our previous reports (29-32th Manfred Donike Workshop, 2011-2014), we reported the new analytical techniques for simultaneous determination of steroids. In detail, steroids analysis using GC with soft ionization such as electrospray (ESI) and atmospheric-pressure chemical ionization (APCI) as novel ionization tool were investigated. Also silver ion coordination ionspray (Ag+CIS) method was developed as highly sensitive method for steroid analysis. In this study, we compared the sensitivity of the anabolic steroids using various instruments and methods (GC-EI/MS, GC-EI/MS/MS, LC-ESI/MS/MS, GC-ESI/MS/MS and LC-Ag+CIS/MS/MS). Sample preparation, chromatographic and MS parameters such as gradient condition, qualifier ion, SRM transition, collision energy and so on were optimized, respectively. The sensitivity of analytical method was evaluated by limit of detection (LOD) in standard spiked urine samples
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.