Pontemazines A and B, phenazine derivatives containing a methylamine linkage from Streptomyces sp. UT1123 and their protective effect to HT-22 neuronal cells
- Pontemazines A and B, phenazine derivatives containing a methylamine linkage from Streptomyces sp. UT1123 and their protective effect to HT-22 neuronal cells
- 차진욱; 이승일; 김민철; Mya Thida; 이재욱; 박진수; 권학철
- Pontemazines; Streptomyces; Neuroprotection; Phenazine; Methylamine linkage
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 25, NO 22, 5083-5086
- New phenazine derivatives with a methylamine linker, Pontemazines A (1) and B (2), were isolated from the culture broth of Streptomyces sp. UT1123. The structures of compounds 1 and 2 were determined by NMR spectroscopy and high-resolution mass spectrometry. These compounds consist of a 9-mehoxyphenazine connected to a benzamide functional group by a unique methylamine linker instead of the more common methyl ether. Pontemazines A and B possess a neuronal cell protective effect on glutamate-induced mouse hippocampal HT-22 cell damage.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.