Temperature dependent Raman spectroscopic study of mono-, bi-, and tri-layer molybdenum ditelluride
- Temperature dependent Raman spectroscopic study of mono-, bi-, and tri-layer molybdenum ditelluride
- 박준; 김영희; 전영인; 전영민
- Temeprature dependent; Raman; MoTe2
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 107, 1053106-1-1053106-4
- We investigate the thermal properties of mono-, bi- and tri-layer MoTe2 by using temperaturedependent Raman spectroscopy ranging from 90K to 300 K. The E1 2g and B1 2g modes of MoTe2 blueshift as the temperature decreases. The temperature dependence of the peak positions obtained from mono- to tri-layer MoTe2 is analyzed using the Gruneisen model. The first order temperature coefficients of E1 2g and B1 2g Raman modes of mono- to tri-layer MoTe2 are extracted. This study provides the fundamental information about the thermal properties of MoTe2 layers, which is crucial for developing thermal and electronic applications of MoTe2 based devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.