Synthesis and in vitro antiproliferative activity of new 1,3,4-oxadiazole derivatives possessing sulfonamide moiety
- Synthesis and in vitro antiproliferative activity of new 1,3,4-oxadiazole derivatives possessing sulfonamide moiety
- 마흐무드 가말엘딘; 모하메드엘가말; 모하메드 사미르; 유경호; 오창현
- Antiproliferative activity; 1,3,4-Oxadiazole; Sulfonamide
- Issue Date
- European journal of medicinal chemistry
- VOL 90, 45-52
- Synthesis of a new series of 1,3,4-oxadiazole derivatives possessing sulfonamide moiety is described. Their in vitro antiproliferative activities against NCI-58 human cancer cell lines of nine different cancer types were tested. Compound 1k with p-methoxybenzenesulfonamido moiety showed the highest mean %inhibition value over the 58 cell line panel at 10 mu M concentration. It showed broad-spectrum antiproliferative activity over many cell lines of different cancer types. For instance, compound 1k inhibited the growth of T-47D breast cancer cell line by 90.47% at 10 mu M. And it inhibited growth of SR leukemia, SK-MEL-5 melanoma, and MDA-MB-468 breast cancer cell lines by more than 80% at the same test concentration. Compound 1k showed superior activity than Paditaxel and Gefitinib against the most sensitive cell lines
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.