Multi-body ICP: Motion Segmentation of Rigid Objects on Dense Point Clouds
- Multi-body ICP: Motion Segmentation of Rigid Objects on Dense Point Clouds
- 김영지; 임화섭; 안상철
- Motion segmentation; Motion clustering; Iterative Closest Point (ICP)
- Issue Date
- URAI (International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence)
- VOL 1, NO 1, 1-5
- Motion is one of the crucial keys for segmenting moving objects in dynamic environment. This
paper proposes an approach of segmenting moving parts in the sequence of point clouds. Different rigid motions in dense point clouds are found and clustered by applying segmentation schemes such as graph-cuts into Iterative Closest Point (ICP) algorithm with initial segmentation from Generalized PCA (GPCA). Result shows that we can estimate motions of rigidly moving objects and segment parts having different motions simultaneously.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.