Multiple Human Recognition of Robot Aided by Perception Sensor Network
- Multiple Human Recognition of Robot Aided by Perception Sensor Network
- 안기진; 이근재; 윤상석; 최종석
- Perception sensor network; HRI
- Issue Date
- URAI (International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence)
- In this work, we proposed a general Perception Sensor Network (PSN) framework for recognition of multiple humans’ three_w information such as where, who and what information. PSN system is applied to a robot service assumed a classroom environment. Based on simple state transition model and human information from PSN, robot conducted to supervise a lecture service to students.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.