Robust leg detection and tracking based on low-cost RGB-D sensor
- Robust leg detection and tracking based on low-cost RGB-D sensor
- 도 황 민; 최종석
- leg detection; HRI; Kinect
- Issue Date
- IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS) 2015
- Service robots are widely used recently in order to provide services to a large number of human in complex environments such as classrooms, museums, exhibitions, etc. To perform those services, it is essential for mobile robot to perceive and track surrounding people. By using low-cost RGB-D sensor, this paper presents a robust method for human leg detection and tracking.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.