Design and Evaluation of Smart phone-based 3D Interaction for Large Display
- Design and Evaluation of Smart phone-based 3D Interaction for Large Display
- 이동우; 황재인
- 3D interaction; smartphone; large display
- Issue Date
- ICCE (International Conference on Consumer Electronics)
- , 657-658
- In this paper, we present a novel 3D interaction technique using a smartphone for large screen such as TV and projector screen. Using our 3D interaction technique, we could manipulate 3D objects in 3D environment with the virtual hand metaphor. Also, we evaluate the effects of various sensory inputs such as vibro-tactile, auditory and visual inputs. The result of the user study shows that visual feedback is not significantly different from combinations of other sensory feedbacks. Our 3D interaction method and the evaluation result can be applied to various areas including shopping and game.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.