- Single Sisubmicronwirephotodetectorfabricatedbysimplewet
- Dong-Ki Lee; 고형덕; YounghakCho
- Si submicron wire; Responsivity; Photodetector; External quantum efficiency (EQE)
- Issue Date
- Materials letters
- VOL 160, 562-565
- In this paper,we report on anoxidized single Si submicron wire photodetector with a metal-semi-
conductor-metal (MSM) structure. The single Si submicron wire was successfully fabricated using a
simple and cost-effective wet etching process. The single Si submicron wire photodetector with Si O2 layer achieved responsivity of 1.84A/W and external quantum efficiency (EQE) of 6.23 102% withil- lumination of 365nm. Furthermore, rapid and stable ON/OFF switching was achieved and reproducible by the oxidation of the Si surface.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.