A Concise and Efficient Total Synthesis of Militarinone D
- A Concise and Efficient Total Synthesis of Militarinone D
- Uttam Dash; Sandip Sengupta; 심태보
- Militarinone D; natural product
- Issue Date
- European journal of organic chemistry
- VOL 18, 3963-3970
- A highly stereoselective, concise (14 steps longest linear sequence and 20 steps overall), and efficient (15% overall yield) synthesis of militarinone D has been accomplished. The key reactions utilized in the sequence are enzymatic desymmetrization, cis/trans isomerization, Horner–Wadsworth– Emmons olefination, and addition of an organolithium species to a highly conjugated chiral aldehyde. The simplicity of the strategy may enable its utilization in the large-scale
production of this target. Moreover, the strategy utilized to design the route should be applicable to the preparation of analogs that bear a variety of substituted pyridinone core structures.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.