Simple Chemical Solution Deposition of Co3O4 Thin Film Electrocatalyst for Oxygen Evolution Reaction
- Simple Chemical Solution Deposition of Co3O4 Thin Film Electrocatalyst for Oxygen Evolution Reaction
- 전효상; 지신천; 김해리; 안수진; 황윤정; 민병권
- chemical solution deposition; Co3o4; OER; electrocatalyst
- Issue Date
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
- VOL 7, NO 44, 24550-24555
- Oxygen evolution reaction (OER) is the key reaction in electrochemical processes, such as water splitting, metal−air batteries, and solar fuel production. Herein, we developed a facile chemical solution deposition method to prepare a highly active Co3O4 thin film electrode for OER, showing a low overpotential of 377 mV at 10 mA/cm2 with good stability. An optimal loading of ethyl cellulose additive in a precursor solution was found to be essential for the morphology control and thus its electrocatalytic activity. Our results also show that the distribution of Co3O4 nanoparticle catalysts on the substrate is crucial in enhancing the inherent OER catalytic performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.