Swimming Microscale Robot with Multi-Fingered Microgripper Structure
- Swimming Microscale Robot with Multi-Fingered Microgripper Structure
- 정진우; 양보미; 김태형; 진주영; 김민준; 김진석
- Microswimmer; Microrobot; Low Reynold Number; Microgripper
- Issue Date
- 제17회 한국 MEMS 학술대회
- , 209-210
- A swimming microscale robot with multi-fingered microgripper structure was suggested and fabricated for the transportation of micro-objects. The three types of the multi-fingered microgrippers are fabricated using SU-8 that contains 4wt% iron oxide for attaching to the magnetic bead. The bead with the fabricated microgripper was successfully propelled in low Reynold number fluid by the rotational magnetic field using Helmholtz coil system. We are planning the next step to develop active microgrippers which can be remotely actuated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.