A Soft Contact-Lens with Integrated Microfluidic System for Controlled Collection of Basal Tear
- A Soft Contact-Lens with Integrated Microfluidic System for Controlled Collection of Basal Tear
- 김옥철; 정진우; 송용원; 김진석
- Microfluidic techniques, methods and systems; Microfluidics in biological applications; Wearable systems
- Issue Date
- Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC)
- Current methods for collecting and extracting basal tear for non-invasive biochemical analysis causes dilution by the reflex tear due to the irritating nature of the procedure. In response we have developed a soft contact-lens with integrated microfluidic system for the collection of undiluted basal tear.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.