Flexible Neural Electrodes with Hydrogel Scaffolds for Artificial Neural Networking of Injured Spinal Cord
- Flexible Neural Electrodes with Hydrogel Scaffolds for Artificial Neural Networking of Injured Spinal Cord
- 정진우; 최원석; 정선영; 정우현; 박형달; 한성민; 윤인찬; 서준교; 김진석
- neural electrode; hydrogel scaffold; spinal cord injury; neural engineering
- Issue Date
- International BioMedical Engineering Conference 2015 (IBEC 2015)
- , 144-144
- In order to restore functionality of injured spinal cord, a flexible neural electrode with hydrogel scaffold for linear axon regeneration was designed. By repeating surgical trials using small animal models, the many issues for in-vivo applications were found in the point of mechanical stability. Optimization of the polymer’s material properties and connector shapes, and surgical methods will be discussed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.