Probability of the moire effect in barrier and lenticular autostereoscopic 3D displays
- Probability of the moire effect in barrier and lenticular autostereoscopic 3D displays
- 사발제브; 김성규
- Probability theory; stochastic processes, and statistics; Image quality assessment; Displays; Fringe analysis; Moire
- Issue Date
- Optics express
- VOL 23, NO 20, 25597-25607
- The probability of the moiré effect in LCD displays is estimated as a function of angle based on the experimental data; a theoretical function (node spacing) is proposed basing on the distance between nodes. Both functions are close to each other. The connection between the probability of the moiré effect and the Thomae’s function is also found. The function proposed in this paper can be used in the minimization of the moiré effect in visual displays, especially in autostereoscopic 3D displays.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.