High-performance a MoS2 Nanosheet-based Nonvolatile Memory Transistor with a Ferroelectric Polymer and Graphene Source-Drain Electrode
- High-performance a MoS2 Nanosheet-based Nonvolatile Memory Transistor with a Ferroelectric Polymer and Graphene Source-Drain Electrode
- 이영택; 황도경; 임성일
- MoS2; PVDF-TrFE; Ferroelectric field-effect transistor (FeFET)
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 67, NO 9, 1499-1503
- Two-dimensional (2D) van der Waals (vdWs) materials are a class of new materials due
to their unique physical properties. Of the many 2D vdWs materials, molybdenum disulfide
(MoS2) is a representative n-type transition-metal dichalcogenide (TMD) semiconductor. Here,
we report on a high-performance MoS2 nanosheet-based nonvolatile memory transistor with a
poly(vinylidenefluoride-trifluoroethylene) (P(VDF-TrFE)) ferroelectric top gate insulator. In order
to enhance the ohmic contact property, we use graphene flakes as source/drain electrodes prepared by using the direct imprinting method with an elastomer stamp. The MoS2 ferroelectric field-effect
transistor (FeFET) shows the highest linear electron mobility value of 175 cm2/Vs with a high
on/off current ratio of more than 107, and a very clear memory window of more than 15 V. The
program and erase dynamics and the static retention properties are also well demonstrated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.